March 26th, 2013
Simple enough that your Nana could do it? Well, maybe that's a bit of a stretch (my Nana is 90 after all), but Dell's new Desktop as a Service (DaaS) bundle raises the bar for making desktop virtualization easy! The new bundle brings together the hosted virtual desktop, Dell Wyse thin clients, OS and Apps all under one monthly fee. Dell’s DaaS offering powered by Desktone has always simplified desktop virtualization for countless IT departments by switching to an outsourced virtual desktop as a service (DaaS) model, but this new offering ups the ante! Many companies shy away from DIY desktop virtualization and VDI due to concerns with budget constraints and the daunting licensing and deployment complexities, will be excited by Dell’s new bundle. Now you can buy everything from the service to the user’s endpoint and applications for a monthly OPEX from one vendor.
Dell’s Desktop as a Service Made Easier enables companies of all sizes including SMB’s to take advantage of cutting edge cloud technology and the highest levels service and end user performance that enterprise customers have always experienced. Leveraging the benefits of cloud (flexibility, scalability, security etc.), this bundle enables small and medium businesses who typically have to make do with limited IT budget and resources to unburden their IT departments, maintain a competitive edge and grow their workforce by swapping their VDI headaches for an outsourced desktop as a service (DaaS) model. Now companies can obtain end to end virtualization their way, quickly and easily configuring purchasing and delivering desktops with minimal investment and minimal expense.
Benefits of Dell DaaS Made Easier include:
- Cost Effective: With leasing made available by Dell Financial Services** (DFS) or Dell Business Creditê, qualified customers can acquire the thin clients and licenses necessary to set up any Dell DaaS solution.
- Secure: Control access to data and applications through a secure desktop virtualization solution.
- Easy: No complicated architectures. Easy, simple deployment that works together seamlessly; licensing complexities can be eliminated.
- Scalable: Going from 50 users to hundreds is easy. Just add DaaS desktops and Dell Wyse or your own endpoints as they are needed.
- Maintenance Free: Future Dell innovation updates automatically included with subscription price.